Dominique Duong is an illustrator and comic artist working in London, UK. She graduated with First Class Honours in Illustration & Visual Communication from the University of Westminster.
Her work has been published by Imagine FX, The Covent Gardener, Bone & Ink Press, Trawler, AppBox Media and Lise London, among others.
Since her illustration career began, she’s worked on editorial and book illustration, theatre set designs, concept art, story-boarding and comics.
She’s fascinated by the macabre, surreal and magical, with mythology, fairy tales, nature and folklore all being huge influences, but it’s storytelling that forms the heart of her work.
As well as illustration and comics, she also runs art workshops on bookbinding, inking and drawing.
CLIENTS & PUBLICATIONS
The Covent Gardener | Imagine FX | AppBox Media | One True View | Bright Little Labs | Wotisart | Bone & Ink Press | Trawler Magazine | Applecart Arts | Non-Monogamy Help | Lise London | The Informal Photographer | Queercasts | The Chronic Project | I Made You a Mixtape | Speculative Drama | Glitch’d Perspektive | MyPrivateTherapyClinic.com | Good Looking Optics
- Radical Witchcraft Magazine – Art and Writing Anthology
- Lilies Volume 8: Nodding Blue Lily – Comic, Art and Writing Anthology
- Rag Queen Periodical Issue 3 – Art and Writing Anthology
- The Dark Lady Returns – Comic Anthology
- Come Together – Comic Anthology
- The First VIRS by Danbee Kim – Graphic Novel Chapter
- The Psychologist Vol. 33 No. 6 – Psychology Magazine Journal
- The Covent Gardener Issue 14 – Magazine
- The Black Cloud – Art Zine – Self-Published
- Queercasts – Art & Writing Anthology
- The Chronic Project – Art & Writing Anthology
- I Made You a Mixtape – Art & Writing Anthology
- I Shot Rock & Roll by Benet Simon – Graphic Novel Pitch
- Greyfriars Bobby – Mobile Game – Appbox Media
- Highly Commended Award in Illustration & Animation – Creative Conscience Awards – 2013
- Adobe Certified Associate in Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Certified Associate in Visual Communication Using Photoshop CS6
- First Class Honours – BA (Hons) Illustration and Visual Communication – University of Westminster (2013-2016)